The DPAS leadership understands the importance of culture on its workforce and the effect that culture has on recruiting and retaining a quality MDA workforce. As DPAS, we ensure that our team is culturally aligned with strong values, behaviors and beliefs – it is one of the reasons why the Leadership of JRC and 5SRC formed DPAS as our individual corporate values were so aligned. You only need to see the “Best/Great Places to Work” National and Local recognition that JRC and 5SRC has been awarded, to understand how well we treat our employees. For MDA, DPAS will focus on these three critical areas of delivering quality services to our clients:
Leadership – DPAS knows that it starts with leadership. Leaders set the example corporate culture first and establish the corporate behavior. Then, employees will follow suit. Trust your leader to take you on the path they’ve committed to. Our leaders celebrate behaviors that exhibit the desired customer goal, focus on what is going right, and hold the entire team accountable for results.
Focus – Our focus is on delivering value for customers. We keep our customers at the forefront of everything we do. Our team members stay on track and connected with our clients to ensure we take action on customer needs that must be fixed immediately. We provide constant support to our leaders and workforce to make sure that everyone stays on track to live up to our motto: Your mission is our business.
Work/Life Balance – We create a respectful workplace and care about each other. We care about each other on a professional and personal level. We provide as much work flexibility as possible while ensuring mission accomplishment. Our support staff works hard to go above and beyond to enable lower turnover and higher retention rates. Balance is a common goal we are all working toward.
Values – Our core values are the fundamental beliefs upon which our business and its behavior are based. We use these guiding principles to manage our internal affairs as well as our relationship with our customers. DPAS corporate values are:
- Integrity: We will conduct our business with the highest level of honesty, ethics, and moral correctness. We will not compromise employees, customers, or our company.
- Respect: Respect is the basic rule of behavior that guides every employee in all actions. We respect ourselves, other employees, customers, our Company, laws and regulations, the environment, fairness and ethics in the broadest sense.
- Teamwork: Our culture of teamwork allows us to work together within the Company, and with our customers to deliver better solutions and collectively accomplish our goals.
- Accountability: Each individual is fully accountable for his or her decisions and actions. Our leaders hold our personnel accountable to deliver value every day to our customers.
- Trust: Relationships within DPAS are based on trust, which is the cornerstone of autonomy, frankness and authenticity. It is for each person to develop trustworthiness and to extend trust to others.